I trust you are well.
Kindly help in addressing issues going on at International Leadership University.
We need the CS Education and the CUE to address these matters urgently:-
- The VC, Dr. Benjamin Mwange Musyoka appointed Catherine Mwihaki Ngambi who is an Undergraduate student to head the functions of Administration, Finance and the Registrar’s office that deals with students’ transcripts. With Catherine holding all the above posts and at the same time being a student, this is tantamount to a conflict of interest and the credibility of students records being put in jeopardy.
- This Catherine Ngambi has instilled a lot of fear among the staff members who are afraid of suffering disciplinary actions and even dismissal because of the rapport and closeness between the VC, Dr. Musyoka that she shares with him. Over the duration of the past year, she has flooded the University with Interns who have been specifically brought by her(at a fee) and are the Key Staff members in crucial departments such as the Finance department and the Records office. One is even left wondering if the two share a deeper relationship than a professional one.
- It is also important to note that the same Dr. Musyoka is a very close buddy of Prof. Paul Kisau Mumo who has also caused lots of troubles at Scott University to the point where students ejected him from office.
- With the Letter of Interim Authority having expired in August 2018, the Students are left wondering about the credibility of their education. There have however been rumours that it has been approved for renewal. It is important to note that these rumours have been perpetuated by Dr. Musyoka who is still adamantly bent on entering a Merger arrangement with African International University whose Alumni Association has disowned the plans for a merger with ILU
- We urge the CUE to hold the renewal process until these matters are addressed.
We do hope that this information reaches the CUE, the CS for Education, Amina and the topmost leadership of ILU i.e. Campus Crusade for Christ to come to the aid of the University before Musyoka and Catherine Ngambi take it from its knees to the Grave.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.