We’ve seen a lot of bad things that Jubilee regime has done to Kenyans. From stealing billions meant for healthcare, youth employment, free maternity care, and free education, just to name a few, Jubilee is now planning to make us zombies that follow every order that comes from the mouths of people who have gotten rich by stealing from us. Education standards in Kenya has deteriorated to alarming levels.
In the 16th Century, slaves were shipped from Africa to other parts of the world, especially America. They would endure over 300 years of hardship, working all day in cotton farms to help the white people make money while they themselves lived in squalid conditions, and weren’t respected. In fact, they never got any rights.
White Supremacy and neocolonialism are nearly the same by the fact that their main aim is to gain profit and give advantage to white people. White people went away, but they made sure to implant their stooges. That is, black people who have been given money (allowed to steal to get rich/wealthy), so that they can continue doing what white people were doing to us during slavery and in the colonial times.
You know these gatekeepers for colonialists /white people.
You know them by their names and titles. They are our leaders.
Way forward and more
The current crop of leaders in Kenya have been allowed by ‘We The people’, to treat us the way they do. We are like a piece of toilet paper to them.
They dont care about our welfare: they don’t care about our healthcare, education, infrastructure and our general well-being; because for some reason we never question their wrongdoing.
You’ve seen how white people are treated in this country. Their court cases have lesser fines for them and higher fines in case they are the ones being paid; their word is like law.
A third-rated whiteman or Chinese can be appointed head of something in this country yet we have many qualified graduates. In short, we are not respected. They (our leaders and white people) think we cannot think.
Yet we can.
Let me ask you: Who makes the decision on what to eat in your house? The answer is You and (your wife). That’s it.
You make decisions according to what suits you; what is best for you.
So why do you think the decision about leadership and what affects you for example education should be left to people who don’t care about you?
- Stop these competency based curriculum (CBC). It is not good for our future. No public participation was conducted. They just sat in a boardroom and decided to hire a few white people to come up with it. How can we believe that our colonisers, the people who don’t always want to see us prosper can be so good to make our education curriculum?
- CBC is more expensive and the poor will remain poor because of it. Parents buy more stuff than in the 8-4-4 system. Everyday, parents are asked to buy this or that. Even the Free Primary Education is dead!
- Young 7 year olds are supposed to make decision on their career choice. At this age, children are supposed to be playing hide as seek and chalongo, what the hell is this choosing a career. See, this is a sinister way of putting children of the poor chose careers that’ll keep them as workers for the children of the rich.
- Forcing pupils to chose subjects to go in primary school is a sham. It looks good by appearance but it is not. Children are supposed to be free and let to learn all they want. They can make a choice in high school.
- Finally, 8-4-4 system of education was not the best, but it needed few Reforms to become the best, but with the tenderpreneuring Jubilee and the worshiping of ‘all things white’ is good. We are digging ourselves into a grave.
Mine was just to notify you and you should in turn ask your Member of Parliament, your governor and MCAs to help lobby against CBC.
If not, then you are on your own.
Why would you accept to live a wretched life and not try to make a change.
Hunger and hardship is not your problem. Your biggest problem is ignorance.
Rise up today.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.