As cases continue to pile at the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) over the Suraya Property Group stalled projects; an investor took to social media to narrate, in a sarcastic way, how the firm swindles clients.
The Twitter user by the name NaomiKonditiKivuvani (@nkonditi) had these ten things to say about Suraya Property Group.
10 Facts about investing with Suraya Property Group. No 10 will shock you!
- Suraya will market you a glossy looking property on a brochure and give you a spectacular discount if you buy off-plan. Fantastic offer!
- Suraya will force you to use their lawyers as your own and you won’t be allowed to bring your own representation. You will never see your sectional title deed, meaning you can’t sell or transfer.
- Once you make the the first payment and you are now in the bag, it’s Hotel California all the way. Once you go in you can’t come out. Severe penalties for pulling out or making late payments.
- Stones and construction material will be dumped on site to make you think they have started construction. If very lucky building will get to 80% construction. Forget about the gyms, pool,boreholes, generator, playground that were in the brochures. Just forget it.
- The construction itself will be 3rd or even 4th grade, pipes will continuously leak of sewage. All shortcuts possible in construction will be taken. Several contractors will be employed and fired along the way.
- Meanwhile if you dare call or visit their offices with any issue (unless making payment) you will be treated like the villain that you are! Unanswered calls, rude emails and broken promises all through. It’s like a bad bad marriage.
- If you do happen to eventually get tenants in your premises, prepare to charge far less than the market value, pay for so many repairs and never break even. You will receive complaints from the tenants day and night.
- The service charge they said they would pay for you for 10 years which you paid for in the purchase price? Forget about that. You will soon end up paying for the security firm, garbage collection, cleaning services etc just to keep it humanly habitable.
- This tweet is unavailable 🙄
- Once you take over your property, you will be shocked to find the power and water bills used during construction amounting to millions were not paid and now you have a house-warming gift to pay off with your fellow investors. Welcome to your new home.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: email@example.com. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.