In 2019, we highlighted much about the mistreatment of Kenyans by Asians of Kenya descent. The mistreatment is occasioned by high poverty levels which forces young people to talks any job and to persevere through some untold hardships.
For Chandaria Industries, the modern day slavery perpetrated on its sales team under the slave master CEO Darshan.
We got hold of a memo which outlines how Sales People at Chandaria Industries must behave. It is shared below.
“So many things happening. Kindly expose these Asian racists and neo colonisers in our native land than they make billions from”, a source in the company wrote to cnyakundi.com.
Labor laws have been floured, COTU doesn’t bark anymore, bribed by these same people. The courts and the Ministry are in collusion. The Kenyan education curriculum, oppressive, making people dependent on others to think for them.
When will Kenyans learn to petition, peaceably assemble and to demonstrate as per article 37 of the Constitution?
Below is the memo, see items on numbers 9,10 and 11
1. Report to respective offices.
2. Need to report if coming to the office on the same group the day before with the reasons to come to the office. Report in the above format time spent in the office and work done
3. Live location on google maps to be shared on the same group from 8AM to 530PM Monday to Friday and 8AM to 1PM Saturday
4. Need residential address locations posted on the group and any change in residence needs to be informed
5. All above reports should be matching the pre-set route plans and any change in route plans needs to approved by the office manager/HOD on the same group
6. Limit set for reps’ mileage from home to work — mileage to be confirmed.
7. Maximum mileage per week to be set by rep
8. HOD to compare reps route plan vs their daily report vs their tracking report (stoic and live location) are matching and report to the BOD’s, Asheet, Sandeep, Shalley and Bhavin with any issues noticed.
9. Any issues raised will result in immediate deduction of the reps salary for that day.
10. If a rep has continuously flouted this 2 times in a month it will lead to a 50% deduction of their salary and no bonusses will be paid for that month either.
11. If a rep continuously flouts the rules 3 months in a row they will dismissed from the company.
12. All reps are to sign the above points as a new policy. This is to be submitted to Bhavin for filing in each of the reps files. Agreed and Signed by Sales Rep:
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.