How long before this one does a thread too? Because this cycle is becoming all too familiar.
1. Post thirst traps to attract following. Make sure you look enticing to the eye. Nyonyoski’s on fleak!
2. Pretend to be a free spirit, party animal or a super freak.
3. Pretend to be politically woke and socially conscious by occasionally retweeting some Boniface Mwangi.
4. Join a gang of chics who have anti male sentiment like Anita Mogere.
5. Name drop an innocent chap and accuse them of something heavy.
6. Tag DCI and his employer to no avail.
This hating wave is not an event. It’s chics hitting their default settings, mostly those who attended catholic girls schools where their teachers who included catholic priests and nuns, sowed the seed of hating men.
The incubation period and momentarily lapse occassioned from the freedom after high school, has come full circle.
To any man out there, if you want to enjoy life without pressure, avoid any lady who attended a Catholic run school like Loreto Msongari, Precious Blood, Bishop Gatimu Ngandu Girls, Loreto Limuru, St. Francis Girls, St Anne’s Lioki, etc.
They may not even know it, but their catholic teachers conditioned them to hate men. What’s happening now is a manifestation of the Catholic Clergy’s work in indoctrinating them.
As you know, catholic clergy are sexually conflicted individuals with many being accused of paedophilia, homosexuality, and the likes. It’s this seed which they’ve sowed on poor young girls in Kenya, who have inturn become male haters.
That’s why ladies who leave catholic run schools rarely get married.
To save the future generation of women, the church and especially the Catholic Church of paedophiles and homosexuals, must not be allowed to run schools again. They must hand over those schools to reputable trusts to continue.
Religion should also be expunged from the curriculum entirely. Any form of religion.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.