As you may all know, the National Youth Service scandal has blown up, threatening to tear the fabric that has kept the Jubilee Alliance together.
We still insist that President Uhuru Kenyatta had a hand in the scandal, as he kept defending Anne Waiguru from the get-go, even when empirical evidence to the effect that NYS was being looted to its deathbed by his friends came to the fore.
Recent revelations indicate that hatchet man of Uhuru Kenyatta’s brother Muhoho, JAP Vice Chairman and Former Gatanga MP David Murathe has now replaced Waiguru’s axis of corruption, and is now making all the fraudulent supplies to NYS, showing the general contempt that the Head of State has on the people of Kenya.
Read paragraph 28 of Anne Waiguru’s affidavit carefully and then read Mr. Adan Harakhe’s 3 June 2015 memo/letter at page 1
Anne Waiguru says in 23 February 2016 affidavit
Harakhe says in 3 June 2015 Memo
Quite apart from the fact that this is the first time AW makes certain direct accusations naming names
– even after appearing numerous times in the press and even before parliament … Something doesn’t ring true between Anne Waiguru’s affidavit and annexed Memos from Adan Harakhe, Ag. Senior Deputy Director General of the NYS
– On 3 June 2015, Harakhe is clearly informing Anne Waiguru for the first time about the supposed use of his password – note he doesn’t refer to her supposed past advice to report his passwords misuse to DCI – or to any prior memo/ letter/ or phone call to her
– Harakhe states he phoned the DCI but does not say he did this as instructed by Anne Waiguru (her claim in Paragraph 28)
– Anne Waiguru is very clear about dates except in relation to the date she “advised” Harakhe to “report the same to DCI as it was a cybercrime”
– why didn’t Anne Waiguru annex evidence of her advice to Harakhe in her affidavit to show that she actually did take the actions she describes in Paragraph 28 following what Harakhe “brought to her (my) attention”? Most likely because no such conversation occurred hence there’s nothing, in writing, to use in her affidavit?
– wouldn’t Anne Waiguru know the date of the advice she gave to Harakhe? Wouldn’t Anne Waiguru want to put the advice in writing for posterity and evidence? Wouldn’t the recipient want to refer to the CS’s written advice in his 3 June 2015, memo/ letter?
– Finally, assuming Harakhe’s 2 memos are legitimate (it is always possible they are forgeries – e.g. they are not on letterhead – I suppose that memos are usually on letterhead) they go towards establishing that Harakhe is the whistleblower and not Anne Waiguru.
For all we know, Anne Waiguru may very well have sent all the political characters named by Harakhe to him – seeing as in tribal and politicised Kenya – one sends region-political mates to persuade GK staff to be ‘reasonable’ all the time.
See Waiguru Affidavit here
If you want the Affidavit you can also request for one firstname.lastname@example.org or view it down here
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: email@example.com. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.