Fast food joint Chicken Inn is in even more trouble after a customer bought what she described as “rotten chicken” from their Thika Road Mall outlet.
Through her Facebook account, Wanjiku said that her daughter had been heavily vomiting after taking the chicken and that if she wishes she were in a position to sue the company.
This comes just days after yet another customer posted a video online where she found worms inside fries purchased from the same food joint.
Here are the photos below.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.