Hello Cyprian Nyakundi,
I am a sales agent working for Zuku under Take2 as it’s agency.
I’d like to cite the following exploitation at the work place:
- Unfair remuneration: I was paid less than 4k after working for a whole month. This pay cannot guarantee me a decent living despite Section 59 of the constitution providing for fair pay which guarantees decent living for the employees. I was expected to report to work from Monday to Saturday. Daily working hours 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Working extra hours strictly.
- Poor working conditions: We would be situated at muddy roads to give out fliers. Sometimes at dusty roads.
- Delayed payments: Our pay would be made on date 6 despite promising to be paying on or before 5th of every month.
- Being used as scapegoats: Zuku uses sales agents as scapegoats. They sometimes fail to do installation without informing the client. A case, is what happened in Athi River Shallom Transview Estate. Sales agents were advised to do activation in the estate. Luckily or unluckily one of the sales agent at the area secured a client. After paying the client never got installation. Another area is Sunset Athi River where clients never gets to enjoy services they’ve paid leaving sales agents in hot soup.
- Rude Team Leaders: Some Team leaders have always been rude to supervisors and sales agents. They give them irregular response when consulted. An example is Rita Oriaro who has seen 2 supervisors transferred from her area.
She’s an untouchable who still sits pretty as no punishment has been done to her.
Kindly help expose these Mafias.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.