Good Morning Mr. President.
The Kenyatta University administration is taking us back to the dark days where freedom of speech and expression was curtailed. Kindly expose the Registrar of Academics Kenyatta University main Campus Dr. Andaje Mwisukha who is suspending students on petty grounds.
1. Kenyatta University suspends students who raise complaints on issues of missing marks and hiked supplementary examination fee of Ksh 7,500 per paper.
2. That in Kenyatta University you can receive a suspension letter not indicating the number of days you’ve been suspended for.
3. Poor service delivery at the University. For example, you can pay for ID replacement fee but it will take you more than 6 months to receive a new Student ID. If you dare raise this complaint you’ll be suspended.
4. Kenyatta University lecturers are lazy some even admit that they don’t mark our scripts but end up awarding students with missing marks and unfulfilled ‘E’ grades.
5. The Student disciplinary committee in Kenyatta University makes decisions without considering evidence, especially when dealing with student cases. Many letters of suspension are issued to innocent students.
Please expose this rogue university Mr.president.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.