Kenyans require that Rotich provide the following information:
1. A comprehensive brief on the Eurobond process, including the exact amount of money that was raised;
2. Bank statements for all bank transactions providing evidence that the Central Bank of Kenya actually received the Eurobond;
3. Bank statements for all bank transactions providing evidence that the Central Bank actually transferred the Eurobond funds to the various ministries, departments, and agencies of the Government of Kenya;
4. Development (not recurrent) budgets of each ministry, department, or agency of the Government of Kenya which received the money;
5. A breakdown of specific projects which benefitted from the Eurobond money;
6. Bank statements showing, where applicable, that the Central Bank used the Eurobond to pay loans;
7. Evidence that the Eurobond money was budgeted for by Parliament;
8. Evidence that the Eurobond money was spent with the approval of the Controller of Budget of the Republic of Kenya.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.