KAMAU GACHIGI, PhD CHAIRPERSON
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY BOARD
Harsh Truths NITA Board & Management Members Need to Know
- It has become a public knowledge within and outside NITA that every appearance of the NITB heralds a moment of anxiety and trepidation instead of joy and happiness for employees in view of an accepted dishonesty and greed which are norms that have robbed us of many good things – continue loading your families and slay- queens in the payroll.
- The style adopted by the NITB to direct and control the Authority lacks; civilized politics, accountable governance, institutional efficiency and positive cultural values across the board. Your stomachs and selfish interests come first. Ernest Nadome, when are you paying back the 330k to 19 Levy Inspectors including Benjamin Lokor, your brother-in-law whom you punished for running away from Lydia Nikii Nadome?
- Mr. Chairman, the Director General and a number of your Managers are dishonest and materialistic. Save for a few, the present crop
managers have no interest of the organization at heart! Their
personal interest overrides the Authority’s interest. No matter how
you want a change, some of them will not allow you. Those
benefiting from the system are those who do not want NITA to move
forward. They continue to sabotage you as evidenced by Mr.
Olayo’s use of proxies to meddle with the ongoing systems audit. To
confirm his greed, he left a hospital bed to undertake supervisory
duties in the ongoing TT – tumbo tu!
- When we say there are corrupt and dishonest Board members &
Managers at NITA, WE mean it! There is a bad crop in this Authority
that is rotten to the core. Employees always scream about the fact
that their leaders are corrupt but no action…. Be honest because
you have a conscience and know what is right and wrong! Mr.
Kosgei, Olayo, Ogenga, Ms. Ogamba, Mwanza & the latest entrant
Mr. Guyo are the front liners in greed – on per-diem 24/7. Their
respective departmental Vote Heads are cash-cows. They are
intellectually and administratively dishonest- tumbo! tumbo! tumbo!
- Our hypocrisy knows no bound. We are religious but not God- fearing. Kindly invite religious leaders to pray for your Board & Management. Things have gone haywire; the Authority doesn’t seem to have any sense of direction. There is no discipline & honest in the Board. There is corruption all over the place and nothing is being done about it seriously. Things are really bad and getting worse, with policies that are impoverishing the employees without any hope in sight. We are disappointed. What occasioned the late payment of salaries? The HR novice in Eric Owino’s brother deployed in HR?
- WE TELL IT AS WE SEE IT! The prevalence of hidden & implicit biases at NITA is a common phenomenon. Mr. Chairman, Mr. Kosgei, Mr. Olayo, Mr. Ogenga, Mr. Nadome & Jacqueline Mugo SHOULD be made to understand that Kenya has 45 ethnic tribes including the Makonde – kindly invite the Professors of History from the University of Nairobi to help them understand that school of History. There is NO WAY MEMBERS OF A PARTICULAR COMMUNITY AND TO BE
SPECIFIC, THE LUOS CAN GET RECRUITED ON EVERY OCCASION.
NITA KISUMU IS 90 per cent LUOS as is the case in DHRA & DIT’s OFFICES. IS IT TOXIC FOR MR OLAYO OR OGENGA TO WORK WITH EMPLOYEES FROM OTHER COMMUNITIES? THESE ARE ETHNIC CABALS! TRADE TEST DEPARTMENT? IS IT FOR LUOS?
The workplace is a key strategic entry point for addressing ethnic discrimination. Through awareness-raising and training, social dialogue, and observing diversity, employers and workers are better able to understand the concepts, identify cases and develop the necessary skills and tools to address ethnic discrimination. It is important that effective workplace strategies and policies be designed, implemented and monitored, in order not only to eliminate ethnic discrimination but also to support more diverse workforces. Employing a diverse workforce – and managing it effectively – not only satisfies legal and ethical obligations, but is also good for any business – to Mr. Olayo, the new PHD holder in town, do you read this?
- Irine Ogamba & Julius Olayo are continuing to relate to the Board by being extremely pleasant to some members in a way that is not sincere for personal advantage. We are watching you with a lot of mis-trust because of your dirty hands – LEADERSHIP IS ABOUT DOING THINGS RIGHT! MR OLAYO’S AGGRESSION AND INTIMIDATION SHOULD STOP!
Good weekend COMRADES FROM COMRADES-IN-ARMS @2018
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.