The mistreatment of the national Deaflympics team shows how desperate the flower girl CS Amina and the boozed PS Okudo are to clear public coffers at the Sports Ministry.
Using Federations like Rugby, Basketball, Judo and Boxing to channel funds out of the Sports Fund before the new Government comes in is the game plan.
Kenyans must stand up to public theft and not sit back.
The sport’s administrators, who are supposed to be fighting back are also quiet and it’s sad.
- Looting Racket At The Sports, Arts And Social Development Fund Exposed
- Fireworks At The Sports Fund After Cyprian Nyakundi Expose’
- Dokatu Wako: CS Amina’s Alleged Proxy Enjoying Fruits Of Embezzlement At Sports Ministry
- PUZZLE: How Expunged Sports Kenya Director-General Executed Official Duties
- When The Drunk and Corrupt Speak: Why Avril’s Baby Daddy PS Joe Okudo Is Not Fit To Lecture Us On Sports
We are not surprised when for example you have a Head of a Federation who was once accused of sexually molesting boys when he served as the Principal of a School in Nyanza?
Leading a sports body and another one dating female players in the national ladies team.
They are the ones who will come out singing praises for the good work the flower girl is doing.
Reminds me of the person who buys beer in a bar, who is the one to be praised least the beers stop.
No wonder Kenyan sports is at the deep end of the devil’s pool.
Simple question for the flower girl;
1. How much money has been collected by the sports fund? [By the way, she appointed herself the Chairman of the board].
2. How has this money been distributed to the sports federations?
3. Publish the funds distributed to each federation and the date of when their requests for funding were made and the Board meetings that approved the budgets.
4. Can you tell us, why sports like Judo, Boxing and Athletics are the ones which are being funded monthly and even being sneaked out of the country?
5. Finally, what is your scorecard for sports?
For all sports and not the public relations activities you have been carrying out with athletics and theft of public funds through various useless committees like football, which we very well know will still come back to haunt you and will expose your mismanagement skills.
As you answer the above, tell us more about your bought law degree and where you got it from, as you did not attend the Kenya Law School as required.
We can’t wait to see you off and then initiate court cases against you and also how your daughter came to supply ceremonial uniforms for Team Kenya for the Tokyo Olympics.
– A CONCERNED SPORTS STAKEHOLDER.
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.