The subject came into the scene late July 2019 and a lot has transpired since then. Attached (see the end of article) is a summary for your perusal. I am writing to you as a desperate parent who has seen millions getting lost under the hands of the principal John Kombo and the board of management.
Today, I am writing to report to you the conduct of the Citizen journalist Francis Mutalaki.
Since the subject came into the scene, the Principal, John Kombo, has compromised almost everyone in an effort to survive and continue looting our funds.
(the following allegations are accompanied by documents attached at the end of the article)
- The man has compromised the board of management which he himself appointed in shady election and he involves them in looting of school funds. This board has done all what it can to protect their looting colleague.
- The man has compromised the Nyali police officers and he uses them they way he wants. During the foiled meeting on the 19.10.2019, Nyali police were used to intimidate and harass parents (who are the owners of the school) and barred them from entering the school and conduct a meeting. In the process the Nyali police also arrested 8 workers (who were seen as working with parents to finish the corruption at the school) on that day. Among the 8, only one was taken to court where he was acquitted for wrongful charges. The rest have been reporting to Nyali police since then and each time that have their bonds extended after being forced to give bribes. They have never been taken to court.
- On several occasions, journalist from main media groups have covered incidents in the school but never end up to be on covered in the news. It is rumored that the principal issues up to 1 million for each those who covered the incidents so as not to cover them in the news.
- what shocked us parents mostly is that, after the KCPE results were released, journalist Francis Mutalaki who comes from the same village with the looting principal quickly visited the school and lied to Kenyans.
- In his live coverage (https://m.facebook.com/watch/?=438427713497053&_rdr) he lied to Kenyans that Nyali school produced the top student in Mombasa County with Total Marks of 425 (Hanifa Makena). However, the truth is that the top student in Mombasa County was CHAKA DERRICK MWERO from Kenya Navy School (a public school) with 435. Chaka was no. 14th Nationally. Mr. Mutalaki knowingly lied to Kenyans in an effort to give millage to the principal who has been engaging in massive corruption. It is sad that a journalist of his caliber can be used to give mileage to a principal who is accused of massive corruption.
- In the live coverage, the principal also lied to Kenyans that the school obtained a mean score of 382. while the truth is that the mean score was 365.
The principal knowingly lied to Kenyans so as to give himself mileage in his efforts to survive the call by parents to have him ousted for massive corruption. He also lied so as to get BONUS money from the board which he controls. According to his contract, he gets bonus of 150K if the mean score for the School is 385 and above.
Lastly, after a lot of efforts by parents to have a Special General Meeting on 23rd November 2019 and which will be the meeting that will determine the fate of the school principal and the board, already the principal is using all what in his disposal to disrupt the meeting. He has started diving parents on religious lines, he has already alerted Nyali Police that parents want to burn their own school and we hear that GSU have been hired and ready, he is now planning to bring a Nigerian Preacher to pray for the KCPE results (non significant activity), he has started intimidating parents not to try remove him, he has offered the whistle blower whom they sacked 5M and return to job if he denounces his earlier corruption highlights. However, parents have heard enough of him and are just waiting for Saturday to remove the board and the looting principal.
Parents have invited human rights bodies like MUHURI for the meeting. We also request you to attend or send representative, because we have reliable information that the principal has already alerted his Nyali Police to come and have GSU on standby. Parents have demanded that only the Board of Management come for the meeting and NOT the Principal (attached letter). However, the Principal has vowed to come and has even threatened those against him for major consequences.
Please Nyakundi, Please highlight our predicament and rescue our school from the looting principal.
- The Looting Principal: Nyali School Bus Scandal
- Nyali School Bus Scandal – Corruption Is Still The Order Of The Day
- Parents Of Nyali School Get Nod To Hold Meeting Following Scandals
True KCPE Results for Nyali School
The Nyali School bus scandal what happened where are we now.
Letter: Special General Meeting
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.