1. He was born Benson Wanjau in 1937 in then Nyeri district.
2. As a pupil at CMS primary in Pumwani, Nairobi, Mzee Ojwang’s favourite subject was mathematics.
3. He dropped out of Form Two due to financial constraints.
4. He is married to Augusta Wanjiru and together they have two children –Patricia Njeri and Michael Karira.
5. His family and that of Mama Kayai (Mary Khavere) are good friends in real life.
6. Mzee Ojwang worked as a technician at Mater Hospital for four years. Before then, he had worked at White Rose Dry Cleaners in Industrial Area.
If you loved Mzee Ojwang Please Type RIP
Would you like to get published on this Popular Blog? You can now email Cyprian Nyakundi any breaking news, Exposes, story ideas, human interest articles or interesting videos on: [email protected] Videos and pictures can be sent to +254 710 280 973 on WhatsApp, Signal and Telegram.